I’m a market strategist, consultant, coach and speaker for product and service companies that are looking for dramatic growth and increased revenues.
My clients include Fortune 500 firms like Amazon and Sprint — as well as publicly traded companies like Logitech, TiVo, Virgin Mobile and Yelp. I also work with some of the finest mid-market companies and startups: Solar Universe, the fine consumer green energy firm; KAVAJ, maker of luxury iPad cases; and BodyMedia, an FDA class device that literally helps customers dramatically improve their health.
I partner with clients who are typically in the CEO, President, COO, GM, or CMO role. I help them with all aspects of bringing their products or services to market:
- Product and service ideation
- Product and service development
- Mindset and thinking big (or aggressively)
- Gathering deep customer insights about your brand, products, services, language, etc.
- Developing powerful language for your products and services
- Communicating from the right platforms (often NOT social media)
- A revolutionary relationship-based public relations program
- Facilitating customer word-of-mouth
- Nourishing your customer evangelists
My latest book, released in January 2012, is called Evangelist Marketing: What Apple, Amazon and Netflix Understand About Their Customers (That Your Company Probably Doesn’t). Here’s the Amazon link: http://amzn.to/EvMktg
You can read my current work at my blog (there are more than 350 articles here), on Mashable, and at the Harvard Business Review.