Free White Paper: 100 Consumer Electronics Marketing Best Practices — By Alex Goldfayn
This is a hugely valuable list of 100 marketing best practices for consumer electronics products, services and Web sites:
- It’s 19 pages long.
- It’s professionally designed.
- It features multiple best practices in each of the following areas:
- Product Development
- Product Names
- Perfecting, Not inventing
- Avoiding Commodity Status
- Effective Pricing Strategies
- Gathering Consumer Insights
- Early Adopters vs Mainstream Consumers
- Effective Language
- Powerful Platforms
- Public Relations
- Social Media
- Developing Consumer Evangelists
- Customer Retention
- Powerful Ideas
- It’s free! Completely free. No strings either.
Here is a screen shot from one of the pages:
Please fill out the unusually brief form below to subscribe to The Evangelist Marketing Minute and get your Free White Paper.
(Your contact information will never be shared with anybody, under any circumstances, ever. For all time.)