The Consumer Expectations Workshop
The Consumer Expectations Workshop: How to Align Your Branding with What Consumers Really Want From You
I have have developed this workshop in response to popular demand. My clients repeatedly asked for a systematized way to educate their leadership (executives and managers) about what consumers really think about their products and services.
Based on my interviews with your top leaders AND a numbers of your consumers, this powerful experience will reveal the difference between how consumers perceive your products, and how your executive leaders think about your products – and your customers.
For this workshop, I will personally interview at least 15 consumers and at least 10 of your top executive leaders, with the findings making up the foundation of the experience.
What you’ll leave with
Insights About Your Customers:
This workshop will uncover the following powerful, invaluable insights about your customers:
- How do consumers use your product(s)?
- What features do they use most? Why?
- What do they use least? Why?
- How do they talk about your products(s)?
- How do consumers think about your products?
- What words do they use to think about your products?
- What do consumers want from your devices?
Insights About Your Leadership:
Alex will also interview a select number of your leaders in preparation for this session. You and your colleagues will learn:
- How your leaders think about your products (anonymously of course!)
- How your leadrship team thinks about your customers
- What do your top people think consumers do most with your products?
- How do your leaders think consumers perceive your company, brand and products?
Then, we’ll compare and contrast, creating this spectacular value:
- We’ll analyze the Expectations Gap – and look at the difference between how consumers and leadership perceives your business, what it means, and what you can do about it.
- How to align your branding, marketing and communications with what consumers really want.
- Develop powerful messages addressing consumer wants and expectations.
- Draft several powerful press releases relaying these newly developed messages
- Develop proven strategies for communicating and relaying these messages to the largest possible audiences.
How it Works:
Since shining a light on consumer and corporate perceptions and expectations is at the foundation of the Consumer Expectations Workshop, Alex will interview your consumers and executives before the workshop on the topics detailed above.
The findings, individual (anonymous) and in aggregate, will make up the foundation of the experience. We’ll look at specific quotes and examples, as well as recurring themes and, critically, the major differences between what’s perceived internally among your leadership, and externally among your customers.
The entire process is built on Alex’s proven model for Creating Consumer Electronics Evangelists, and the learning will intersperse powerful process visuals that can be taken back to your office for immediate application.
- 30 Days Prior to Workshop: Interviews Begin – I speak personally with consumers and your executives.
- Two Weeks Prior: Preparation work is distributed to your leadership team.
- The Workshop Lasts for one full day, running from 9 until 4, and will include presentations by Alex, as well as individual and group exercises.
- Following the Workshop, attendees have leave with a guided implementation plan, with specific action steps and exercises.
- Following the Workshop, I am available, on call, for your top team of leaders, to help apply the strategies and methods created during the workshop.
- This Workshop is obviously created specifically for you. No two of them are ever alike.
Contact me to discuss your preferences.