Wednesday September 7, 2016 — 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Cost: $50 Donation to The Make-A-Wish Foundation
Big news! I’m hosting a free half-day Revenue Growth Summit on Wednesday September 7, 2016, at the Hyatt Rosemont near O’Hare Airport.
The last time I did one of these was more than two years ago, so they don’t come around that often. It’s a powerful free workshop which focuses like a laser on your revenue growth. You will leave with tools, tips, techniques and ideas to grow your organization’s revenue and profits as soon as you return to your office. Pure value. No selling by me. I’ll go hard for three hours, and we’ll have a fun, memorable day. And you can’t beat the price!
It will run from 9:30 AM to 12:30 PM. I set it up this way so you can travel in and out, same day, if necessary.
Here is the tentative agenda:
8:30 AM to 9:30 AM— Coffee, tea and light breakfast — networking with colleagues
9:30 AM to 12:30 PM — Revenue Growth Summit — Topics to Include:
- Key business and world trends taking shape for the final quarter of 2016 and 2017 and how to market and sell in this environment.
- Nine critical attitudes for revenue growth. How you need to think to grow sales quickly.
- Eight or more fast, easy, free, powerful, highly effective techniques for revenue growth. Several will be brand new, seen only by my most recent private clients.
- Role plays, language practice, and small group work.
- Real-time case studies. You’ll describe your situation and I’ll help you resolve it in real time. Tell me about your company and I’ll tell you how to grow it! (This is called free consulting!)
- Your questions and comments throughout the session.
After 12:30 PM — Networking with your colleagues
Additional Important Details
- I’ve arranged the day so that you can fly in and out same day. In the past, more than half of attendees have flown in for this.
- I’ve built in time for you to meet, work with, and network with your colleagues throughout the day.
- This will be a fun day. I’m giving away some of my favorite things, some of which are delicious, which will no-doubt help you learn and grow sales.
- This is free, except for a $50 donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. I repeat: you’ll work on your business, learn simple strategies for growing your revenue, and spend time with me in a small group — all for no cost! What can you do that’s better than this on this day?!
The last time I did this, 54 people attended, and I had to double the space to its limit to accommodate everybody. This space is smaller, so sign up early if you’d like to join us.
Final note: The cost for this event is 100% on me. However, if you’d like to attend, I’m asking for a $50 donation to the Make-A-Wish Foundation. This is because even a small commitment to a good cause like this encourages attendance by those who register. Therefore, you must register to attend. There’s no showing up last-minute at the door. I will only arrange for seats for people who have registered. Thank you for understanding.
Photos From A Previous Summit